Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Who's the liar, I'm the coward

So Contagious
Oh no, this couldn't be more unexpected.
And I can tell you I've been moving in so slow.
Don't let it throw you off too far,
Cause I'll be running right behind you.


After school we went to VivoCity!
With Yingzhen, Sissie & Haqim. Haqim is so bastard seh.
HAHAH.

I dont have time to post up the whole entry.
So I only posted up 2 pictures. Tomorrow tomorrow (:
I'll post the whole entry tomorrow! Hah. So lazy.


So many difference faces, funnyyyyy.


Its normal for girls to do this yo.

Okay, Chemistry SPA tomorrow. Darn, I got no mood for pract.
Ugh, dont know if I'll flunk the practical. Whateverz, heck please!
Tried out the Physics SPA today too. Kinda fun actually.
K more tomorrow, goodbye all!

You got some issues, you ain my everything boy.

No comments: